*Notice* - The following article is a work in a progress. Please comment or edit if you have any information.
Stories are one of the mechanics which drives the game and lets players earn many Prestige points and level up. Each story is unlocked at a certain level. Some are resolved in one go while others are told over several 'episodes'.
Level 4: Mary's Divorce & The Theft of the Mona Lisa Part I
The two stories are linked: Mary Ditt has been dating Ben for a month when he proposes to her. She accepts and the two get married immediately. Two days later, Mary comes to the café to organize her wedding reception and invite other customers.
Margaret mentioned earlier that the famous painting the Mona Lisa was on display at the museum. Watson Holmes explains that the police cannot provide appropriate security measures as they keep receiving anonymous calls which make them investigate strange events all over the town. As Mary is unable to contact Ben and wonders where he has gone to, Watson tells us the Mona Lisa has been stolen. A certain Ben Jones is the prime suspect. Mary reveals that Ben took her name when they got married but that his birth name is Jones. Ben is arrested but claims the painting is a fake and he was framed. Mary divorces him although she believes he is innocent.
- Requirements: Wooden Table for Two, Carnations and Cheesecake for Mary's reception.
- Rewards: 12 diamonds, 525 Prestige points, getting to level 5.
Level 5: The Tale of the Two Koffskys
When Koffsky introduced himself he mentioned he used to own a café but that someone slandered his reputation as a chef and he had to quit. Watson Holmes mentions there are two Koffksys although he is not sure whether he is one person or two. Bill manages to find an old photo with Koffsky, a Koffsky-clone called Edward and a woman called Alice. By looking at the photo Margaret guesses that Edward, Koffsky's twin brother and business partner, sabotaged his brother's recipes by buying poor-quality ingredients. He also sabotaged Koffksy's relationship with his girlfriend Alice by pouring something into her drink at an important event because he was jealous of their relationship. Koffsky confirms the story saying he was planning to propose to Alice the night she had an anaphylactic reaction to the tampered drink. Alice was convinced Koffsky did it on purpose and he left. He vows to find Alice again and explains what really happened.
- Requirements: Ice Tea for Bill, Cupcake With Cinnamon and Anise for Margaret.
- Rewards: 8 diamonds, 2100 Prestige points
Level 6: Bill and Mary's First Date
At level 4 Bill revealed he had been in love with Mary Ditt for 2 years. They met when he went to fix the computer network at Mary's college but she doesn't remember him. Now that she is single, Bill would like to ask her on a date but does not dare speak to her. They exchange notes and Mary agrees to go on a date with him although she does not believe her 'admirer' is really Bill. However, the date does not go well as Mary thinks Bill is too flaky and indecisive to be boyfriend material. Bill decides to join the soccer team to prove his worth. Ron accepts. Bill scores the decisive goal during his first match and Mary agrees to go on a second date.
- Requirements: Mocha for Bill, Iced Mocha for Ron, Cappuccino for Bill.
- Rewards: 9 diamonds, 3800 Prestige points, 1 Pink Gift
When Petrovich was younger, he helped a childhood friend, Charlie Choke, rob a bank. Petrovich was later found in the empty vault, locked in. He confessed to cracking the safe and went to jail. He did not say a word about Charlie, and the money was never found. His wife left him and presumably divorced him. At level 7 she calls him saying she wants to meet him. It turns out that she wants him to rob a bank again. Bill manages to dig up information on her: she came to town with Petrovich's old friend. Petrovich concludes they lied to him and have been together this whole time, spending the money they stole. He decides to catch them red-handed: he will lure them into the bank where the police will catch them. Things go according to plan and the two lovers are arrested. They confess to framing Petrovich years before. Watson Holmes says Petrovich's first conviction will be erased from his record.
- Requirements: Mysterious Stranger painting for Petrovich, Vintage Table for Two and Romantic Candles for Two for Petrovich, Frappé for Bill.
- Rewards: 10 diamonds, 3500 Prestige Points, 1 Blue Gift
Cafe Style Trial
Fernando has told you that you have now unlocked styled furniture!He says that your cafe will become even more beautiful than it already is with a style to it.The styles are:
- American Retro
- Northern lights
He tells you to ask your customers to see which style you should decorate your cafe with
- Watson loves English Style because of how cozy it is.
- Margaret loves French Style .
- Ron loves American Retro.
- Mary was won over by the simplicity and the red and golden colors of the Chinese Style.
- Petrovich adores Loft Style because of how abstact it was;and how easy it was to create a Loft-themed decoration.
After getting the results,Fernando says its up to you.You can look at the catalog,and even experiment with one or two items from a style.After fulfilling all his requests,he compliments on how much better your cafe looks.
- Requirements:3 Stands containing the style you chose,3 Bar Counters containing the style you chose,3 Bar Stools containing the style you chose.
- Rewards:Stylish Tea Machine.
Cleo's Awkward Date
Cleo takes an interest in Ron,and wants to have a date.You tell,Ron,and the date is set.
Ghosts in Your Coffee
After stumbling across a chest filled with spooky ancient artifacts,Petrovich can't shake off the feeling that ghosts are haunting him.He requests a Galangal Tea to relax,but it somehow falls off the table.Petrovich swore he didn't touch it.You decide to tell Watson this,but he suddenly gets the chills,even though the cafe was warm.You then ask Bill to do some research on his ipad,which suddenly loses service.He comes back and says to sprinkle salt by the windows and doors.Also,apparently dogs can sense ghosts.Later,You borrow Cleo's dog,Marshmallow,who remained calm.You poured Petrovich another cup of tea.It doesn't fall.Watson isn't cold,and Bill's iPad works fine.You talk to Margaret about this,who then claims that the ghosts tales are a bunch of fake tales designed to scare children.Then,she feels a pinch.The question is,who pinched her?
- Requirements:2 Galangal Teas for Petrovich,
Koffsky Gets Kidnapped
Leopold's Murder Part I
Elsa had a brief but very intense affair with Kevin,and on that same night,Elsa's husband,Leopold;who was getting more and more distant with Elsa every day,is murdered.Watson suspects it was Kevin,because after checking security tapes it was revealed by Bill that Kevin went into Elsa's house at 1:00A.M. in the morning.However,he was just delivering mail.He even met Leopold and told him about the affair.Leopold was actually very calm about it.He just wanted Elsa to be happy,even if it was with a different man.Kevin left before he got murdered.After some asking around,the question came up if Leopold had any other wives before Elsa.Turns out,he did!Judging from the bullet position in Leopold's head, the gun was shot by a fairly tall person.Someone else,a man wearing lots of cologne,was also involved in the murder.After that,Watson begins to track them down.
- Requirements:Turkish Coffee with Cardamon for Elsa.
The "Telephone Terrorist" Part I
- Level 11: Humor Coaching
- Level 13:Mary's True Parents
- Level 14: Big Bankruptcy Troble
- Level 15: Green Moon fund and mayoral election
- Level 16: The Theft of the Mona Lisa Part II,The "Telephone Terrorist" part II, Clyde's Concert
- Level 17: Leopold's Part II, Finding Alice in China
- Level 18: Bill's Secret, Clyde and Koffsky's New Business, Margaret and Carl's First Meeting
- Level 19: Mary's First Job, Alice's Curse Part I
- Level 20: Alice's Curse Part II, Elsa's Husband's Murder Part III
- Level 21: Elsa's Secret Admirer, The Ruined Marriage Proposal Part I
- Level 22: The Ruined Marriage Proposal Part II, The Dreams of Dr. BENissimo
- Level 23: Return to Sender
- Level 24: Case #38 and Women's Things
- Level 25: Chronicle of a Certain Madness
- Level 26: How to Stop Being Afraid of Interviews and Learn to Love Your Job and On the Jet-Powered Wings of Love
- Level 27: Pre-Wedding Panic and Bachelor Party
- Requirements: Buy the very expensive couch.
- Level 28: The Corporation and Fashion and Jackhammers
- Level 30: Secrets of Advertising
- 2018 Valentine's Day: The Gift of the Magpie
- 2018 My Café Birthday: Ann and Chloe's Birthday
- 2018 Back to the 90s: Diego's Back to the 90s Party