Elite Residents are players who are subscribed to the Elite program. This gives them bonuses for their Township as well as bonuses for themselves. This works in addition to the VIP feature and also costs real money.
The subscription costs:
You can cancel the subscription or change your subscription plan at any moment through your device store. To change your plan wait until the last day of your subscription, unsubscribe from your current plan then subscribe to the new plan.
You can get the feature for free during 7 days. After that, the subscription will be automatically renewed at the cost of €4.99/week unless you have unsubscribed or changed your plan.
You may have to restart your game to activate your subscription. Your device store may also charge you a small fee that you will get back later when you first subscribe. It is a common safety measure verifying the accuracy and solvency of your payment method.
- All residents can ask customers to change their orders more times:
- +5 times per Elite Resident
- All residents can get information about other Townships during Festivals by tapping on their balloons:
- Size of the township
- Number of residents
- Number of achieved tasks
- Number of tasks in progress
- Chosen language
- Elite Residents can do two tasks at once during Township Festivals:
- Picking the exact same tasks (such as earning X amount of coins) will not let you do them at once. You'll have to complete one first then the other.
- However, you can pick two tasks which work well together such as earning X amount of coins and selling furniture for X coins.
- Elite Residents get VIP points regularly:
- 400 points/week
- 800 points/month
- 5,000 points/year
Weekly and monthly VIP points are delivered through the in-game mailbox on the last day of the subscription period. If you cancel your subscription before it you will not get any points. Yearly points are delivered on the first day of your annual subscription/renewal.
Important note: individual bonuses are only valid if you are in a township. If you leave your current township you will lose your bonuses until you become a resident of another township.